Kanalpembr replied

293 weeks ago

Coronado Song Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Claire Winslow finds that her fiancé has just traveled to Switzerland, but forgot some important documents at home. She decides to take the documents, follow and spend Christmas with him. Once in Switzerland, she realizes that he has indeed traveled to Coronado, a country in Central America. She travels to Coronado and gets involved with a revolution.
An American woman, in search of her fiancé, becomes involved in a revolution of a Central American country.
There&#39;s absolutely nothing original in Coronado, the acting is average at best the script could use a serious polish but somehow it remains fun. The obvious comparisons to this film are the likes of Romancing the Stone and Sahara. But comparisons fail to take into account that Coronado was made on a 10th of the budget of Sahara which itself was no great film.<br/><br/>They&#39;ve managed to squeeze quite a lot into the film for $4.7million and there is a bridge sequence which works really well. It&#39;s just a shame they didn&#39;t have more money to get some beter quality actors add a bit more to the script. The story is very predictable with a few twists and turns added it would have been far superior.<br/><br/>Fun on a budget, nothing original but if you loved Romancing the Stone you&#39;ll get some enjoyment out of this. 6/10
This is the kind of film that I am wondering why anybody would have considered doing it from the beginning. This is the kind of movie that I cannot understand how people put money in it, how the rental store can put the DVD on its shelves. This is the kind of movie I blame myself for having rented it. <br/><br/>There are good class-B movies, and I do not reject the genre. When they are good, they catch the interest with the action, they have characters written well enough, and acted well enough so that you can care about them. The effects in some of these movies support the film in many cases, and you may like them for the originality. Almost nothing is true in &#39;Coronado&#39;. The subject and the script is at the level of cheap comics - just a cliche. The effects are cheap - and I do not care that the film is low budget - you can do a lot with low budget, but you need some talent. There are so many continuity and other directing errors as in ten other films. You do not care for the characters, you do not laugh, and at the end of the film you are left wondering if the parody was intentional or not. The only quality I could find is the scenery, there are some good locations, worth a much better film. <br/><br/>2/10 on my personal scale. The worst film of the year so far.

Is there a DVD version of this film that has English subtitles? Unfortunately, the one carried by Amazon only has French subtitles. Does anyone know?<br/><br/>It also says it is &quot;closed captioned&quot;, but there was no menu selection to turn that on. How does one make that work in a DVD/Blu-ray player environment?<br/><br/>Thanks!<br/><br/>
a5c7b9f00b
Brothers in Blood hd mp4 downloadThe Crow: City of Angels tamil dubbed movie free downloadThe Covenant full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pSupergirl dubbed hindi movie free download torrentNo Name online freeAn Ancient Lottery full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pHeavy Metal 2000 movie in hindi hd free downloadRoaring Roads in tamil pdf downloadJurassic World: Fallen Kingdom movie downloadKnock Out in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.